Ocean Wild Hydrating Hand|Body Crème – AmeRu
R17.00 – R197.00
OCEAN WILD Hydrating Hand|Body Crème smells of a fresh, wild ocean & salty rocks.
Top notes are salt & seaweed with a long lasting earthy-fresh base note.
OCEAN WILD Hydrating Hand|Body Crème is a naturally sourced Hydrating Body Crème and the ultimate luxury moisturizer!
It leaves your skin smooth and silky, but it also nourishes and hydrates the skin with our combination of twelve essential oils & vitamin B3.
Our Hydrating Body Crème is perfect for textured, sensitive, wrinkled & dry skin. Our Hydrating Body Crème also includes healing properties that soothe allergy-prone skin.
OCEAN WILD Hydrating Hand|Body Crème is perfect for moisturizing, protecting, nourishing, and soothing your skin. Our formula has anti-irritant and anti-aging properties that will help keep you looking healthy, young, and radiant.
OCEAN WILD HYDRATING HAND|BODY CRÈME INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENT:
- Water (Aqua)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil is obtained by pressing the seed kernels of an evergreen shrub native to the Sonoran and Mojave deserts of Arizona, California, and Mexico.
- Grapeseed oil is a light oil suitable for the care of acne, oily, and combination skin. Even mature skin benefits from the unique properties of this oil.
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree that is endemic to Morocco.
- Baobab oil is good for restoring collagen, nourishing the skin, rejuvenating skin cells & healing & protecting the skin from irritants.
- Sweet almond oil contains natural goodness: vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc.
- Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil.
- Coconut oil is an edible oil derived from coconut palm fruit’s wick, meat, and milk. Coconut oil is a natural emollient.
- Castor oil is a vegetable oil used for a wide range of cosmetic and medical purposes. It is said to provide health benefits for the face and skin.
- Cocoa butter, also called Theobroma oil, is a pale-yellow, edible fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It locks in & supplies moisture to the skin.
- Marula oil is used as an amino acid L-arginine and glutamic acid, with hydrating, anti-aging properties. Fatty acids, including palmitic, stearic, oleic, and myristic acids, have emollient and moisturizing benefits.
- Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve, or lotion because of its moisturizing & hydrating reputation.
- Cetearyl is a gentle chemical found in cosmetic products that act as a barrier to the skin.
- Palm stearic acid (or stearin) is generally used as a wax hardener.
- Urea, also known as carbamide, is a safe, helpful compound. It is a naturally occurring molecule.
- Aromatherapy oils
- Fragrance (OCEAN WILD)
- Vitamin E (also known as tocopherol or alpha-tocopherol) is a nutrient that is important for many body processes. For the skin, it is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory & hydrating property.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in many cosmetics and personal care products.
- Citric acid is an organic compound with the chemical formula HOC(CO2H)(CH2CO2H)2. It is a colorless weak organic acid that occurs naturally in citrus fruits.
OCEAN WILD HYDRATING HAND|BODY CRÈME IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING UNITS:
- 100g fragrance-free
- 150g fragrance-free
- 250g fragrance-free
- 500g fragrance-free
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR: