Aloe & Bamboo Hydrating Hand|Body Crème
R17.00 – R207.00
ALOE & BAMBOO Hydrating Hand|Body Crème smells of irresistible fresh crispness and elegance.
- The top notes fresh citrus
- Followed by delicate floral base notes.
Suitable for any skin type.
Indulge in lavish self-care with Aloe & Bamboo Hydrating Hand|Body Crème. Immerse your senses in a luxurious fusion of aloe, bamboo, and delicate floral undertones.
Elevate your skincare ritual with this exquisite, nourishing blend, leaving your skin silky smooth and gently fragranced. Immerse yourself in the pinnacle of sophistication, offering your skin a decadent experience with Aloe & Bamboo.
Aloe & Bamboo Hydrating Hand|Body Crème envelops you in a enduring fragrance, lingering with the captivating allure of its delicate notes.
Aloe & Bamboo Hydrating Hand|Body Crème exudes a universally charming allure, boasting warm, comforting notes that create an irresistibly elegant aroma. Immerse yourself in delightful memories with soft aloe and bamboo top notes.
Experience a rejuvenating transformation as this luxurious crème not only imparts a silky texture but also nurtures and hydrates with a blend of twelve essential oils and vitamin B3.
Tailored for textured, sensitive, wrinkled, and dry skin, Aloe & Bamboo’s Hydrating Hand|Body Crème carries healing properties to soothe allergy-prone skin. Moisturize, protect, nourish, and soothe with an anti-irritant and anti-aging formula, leaving you looking healthy, young, and radiant.
Make Aloe & Bamboo a must-have in your personal care regimen to infuse a coveted fragrance, captivating hearts and senses with every indulgent application.
ALOE & BAMBOO HYDRATING HAND|BODY CRÈME INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENT:
- Water (Aqua)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil is obtained by pressing the seed kernels of an evergreen shrub native to the Sonoran and Mojave deserts of Arizona, California, and Mexico.
- Grapeseed oil is a light oil suitable for the care of acne, oily, and combination skin. Even mature skin benefits from the unique properties of this oil.
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree that is endemic to Morocco.
- Baobab oil is good for restoring collagen, nourishing the skin, rejuvenating skin cells & healing & protecting the skin from irritants.
- Sweet almond oil contains natural goodness: vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc.
- Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil.
- Coconut oil is an edible oil derived from coconut palm fruit’s wick, meat, and milk. Coconut oil is a natural emollient.
- Castor oil is a vegetable oil used for a wide range of cosmetic and medical purposes. It is said to provide health benefits for the face and skin.
- Cocoa butter, also called Theobroma oil, is a pale-yellow, edible fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It locks in & supplies moisture to the skin.
- Marula oil is used as an amino acid L-arginine and glutamic acid, with hydrating, anti-aging properties. Fatty acids, including palmitic, stearic, oleic, and myristic acids, have emollient and moisturizing benefits.
- Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve, or lotion because of its moisturizing & hydrating reputation.
- Cetearyl is a gentle chemical found in cosmetic products that act as a barrier to the skin.
- Palm stearic acid (or stearin) is generally used as a wax hardener.
- Urea, also known as carbamide, is a safe, helpful compound. It is a naturally occurring molecule.
- Aromatherapy oils
- Fragrance (Aloe & Bamboo)
- Vitamin E (also known as tocopherol or alpha-tocopherol) is a nutrient that is important for many body processes. For the skin, it is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory & hydrating property.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in many cosmetics and personal care products.
- Citric acid is an organic compound with the chemical formula HOC(CO2H)(CH2CO2H)2. It is a colorless weak organic acid that occurs naturally in citrus fruits.
COCOA CABANA HYDRATING HAND|BODY CRÈME IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING UNITS:
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR:
- Aqua Hydrating Hand|Body Wash
- Aqua Hydrating Shampoo
- Aqua Hydrating Conditioner
- Aqua Room|Linen Spritz
- Vanilla Sundae Hydrating Hand|Body Crème
20ml, 30ml, 100g, 150g, 250g, 500g